Friday, April 9, 2010

Alive and well in San Pedro!

All is good in San Pedro as can be seen from the couple of pictures I have posted. I can't believe that it has been nearly 3 weeks since my last post but I do have a couple of good reasons. I have been lucky enough to have had a few visitors lately so between Lime and going out there has been little time to post about it. I have taken lots of photos and plan to sit still over the next few weeks and download them all. This picture is to tease you all and make you feel very hungry as on Wednesday we have doughnuts on sale for just $1.00bz and they are just oh so good!

Here we have my Auntie Moira and her daughter Catherine who came from England for two weeks and were one of the first customers of our new McLime's concept in Lime which may be our version of a famous worldwide burger out there!

This photo is a tiny teaser of the photos to follow as it was JD's birthday two weeks ago and we have a Jager promotion night to celebrate! Needless to say it was a lot of fun but calmer than last year as this time he remembers it! This was a hamper we did to raise money to help a young couple take a dog back to the states with them and it raised $200.00bz. A huge thanks to Premium Wines who gave us all this great gear, thanks Richard as always you are a star.

So for now my friends, family and faithful followers please know that things are very good in San Pedro Belize right now. We are all healthy and happy, actually very happy but again more pictures to follow and explain why, cheers and TTFN X

No comments: