Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day off in paradise

Just a quick post as I have been told that I am slacking this week so here you go. Another lovely hot day in San Pedro which as usual starts with a walk with Michelle and Japser. He is on the naughty lead as keeps wandering off after Lisbon and eating stuff that he shouldn't.

Nice shot I thought and a change of colour, me second favorite which is blue!

Tired out dogs happy to be getting a ride home bless. All is good be it a bit warm right now ion sunny Belize but am not moaning really as we don't want the rain just yet! Cheers friends and family and others that follow the blog I hope you are all having as good a day as us! I am day off and about to cook a curry for the cook off tomorrow night in Lime so ttfn.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon;
I thought you might like to know that I read your blog frequently. It's good to know that you are a busy bee as usual. Take care
George Blair

Unknown said...

Cheers Mr Blair great to hear from you, give my regards to all your gang from me please take care.