Thursday, August 7, 2008

Busy bees in paradise!! Losing weight!!!

I received an email yesterday from one of my RCI owners here at Banyan Bay telling me off for not blogging for a few days. I apologise for our lack of info this past couple of weeks.
I for one have not had internet at home recently therefore have not being able to blog in the wee hours of the morning as I was doing. Also we have been super busy at work with weddings, the Betex tradeshow and just generally dealing with the goings on at the resort. Some stories will be blogged others are X rated!
I now have Internet again and things have calmed down this week so we hope to be back to regular postings.
I have been asked how the healthy regime is going and I am thrilled to say that I have now lost about 15lbs and Cindy about 7lbs. We are both on target to our weight loss and have lost a few inches here and there. I have not had a drop of alcohol in over four weeks which is quite a challenge here in San Pedro I can tell you. So we are full steam ahead and having people follow us is an incentive in itself. We have inspired a few others on the island to join in so good luck to you guys.
We will be blogging later on today some recent pictures of what has been going on at the resort and San Pedro so watch out for them. Thank you for following the blog and showing such an interest in us and San Pedro, Belize.

No comments: