Thursday, February 5, 2009

Auntie M is here!

G'day followers, just a quickie for auntie M's family as they are keen to see where and what their mum is doing over here in San Pedro Belize. Thanks to father Tommy for giving me these pictures as I have been tied up a bit this week with a new venture. So here you go the pictures speak for themselves, she is here, happy and having a great time.









The Welcome Tour Centre for the island right opposite Tropic Air, what a nice fresh colour Lime is, I rather like green as it goes with my eyes!

First stop for our visitors a rum punch in The Lime bar!


Ummm what is that little monkey doing behind that bar is she moonlighting? More to follow over the weekend as our visitors are off to the mainland to Belize Jungle Dome so I will have lots of time to catch up ttfn.







No comments: