Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Catamaran Bar

This post is to make up to my very good friend and housemate Beth Hart for all the less than flattering photos I have taken and posted of her in the past. Beth made me feel very badly the other day ( yes I do have a heart somewhere) when she made the comment that it was almost like I looked for the worst pictures I could find of her and post them! So here to make up for it and to say hi to all her friends and family back in Rhode Island is a lovely one of her at our favourite day time bar Catamaran at Caribbean Villas, cheers Beth.

You all know me and that I am not at all camera shy and not one to miss the chance of posting an ok one of me! I would like to say a huge thank you to Christine our very good friend in New Jersey for the top it is a perfect fir and just great for here.

This gorgeous shot of mother and daughter, Ruth and Lucy who are the family of the owners of Caribbean Villas is for their mother and grandmother back in England. Ronnie we all miss you but your family are fine and we can't wait to see you again soon, get a tissue and wipe that tear!


I love this wee one as she is just the nicest young girl you could come across, I miss my nieces and nephews so I am going to adopt her for now instead, Ronnie stop it!

After a busy lunch hanging out mother and I had to pop into town to Ecologic Divers and see the owner Steve Lee. We had to hang for a bit until he was free and what a place to do that eh! It is a tough life and someone has to do it so it might as well be me! For those of you following this and in the snow right now it is a bit chilly here also but will warm up by the time you guys get here cheers and ttfn.

No comments: