Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cindy loves cheese

Hello all, Cindy here, my mum has arrived and with her she brought 7 different cheeses! I'm in heaven!
Poor thing, she also brought bottles of champagne, boxes of Quality Street, mustard, pickle, sweets....no wonder her suitcase was so damn heavy!

Sharon has told me off for not blogging in a while, but I'm so excited about mum being here that I don't know what else to talk about!

Sharon here and after finding this drafted post am thrilled that mummy Vigna has brought so much cheese as Cindy has lost too much weight of late due to her bought of sickness therefore if we were still monitoring our weekly statistics she would be way ahead!
Luckily for me I have my parents coming this Saturday and they have packed lots of unhealthy goodies for Cindy and her dog! The gloves are off and may the most devious person win!

No comments: