Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's a dogs life in Belize at Christmas!!!

Ummm well Lassie reappeared last night and will have to stay till tomorrow when her lovely new owners can come get her, hence she has to have silly Santa bag around her neck!

Lisbon in her usual position whilst not roaming the streets of San Pedro with me frantically looking for her!
Well as I had gotten up so early she wanted to come and be near me and sneaked on the clean chair, it is Christmas so what the heck. It was 3.30am when I got up and still 3 hours later I am wrapping presents, who's idea is all this anyhow!


Off to Pedro's later to join over 70 people for a fabbo lunch and then the biggest secret Santa we have ever had. I wish all our followers out there a fantastic Christmas and a healthy and happy 2009.

1 comment:

bean819 said...

merry christmas to you and 'the girls'!!