Sunday, July 13, 2008

Week 1 of weigh in! Week 27 at Banyan Bay

OK well week one is over for Cindy and I, Laura is tomorrow and Balti is Wednesday so we will have some results to print soon I hope. Saturday was a day long babyshower/barbeque at my house with Cindy and I not drinking or eating anything unhealthy, umm a couple of photos to follow asap.
Another week starts, we are into the second half of the year, soon be Christmas! I wonder what we have in store this week? Last week had a few funny situations, some we can print others we cannot! More to follow later for now it is time to put on the pedometer and walk the four legs off my dogs, Jackie and Lisbon aka angel and devil.

Ok we just came out of the ladies toilet at Banyan Bay and are both super happy, Cindy has lost over 3lbs and I over 5lb so we are spurred on for week 2! A good start and motivating for the second week, go the girls!

No comments: