Thursday, September 18, 2008

Off to the states go I!

Is Chicago ready? I hope so as I am heading that way later on today, I knew it was the windy city but I believe it is the rainy city right now so I should feel right at home coming from England!
I have to say that it is raining like cats and dogs in San Pedro right now so I leave rain to join rain, um that's not the plan.
From Chicago I go to Michigan to see some more RCI owners of ours from Banyan Bay then over to Long Island to catch up with some family that I haven't seen for two years.
Any of you out there which are in the area should email me so we can meet up for a cup of tea! No not coooofffeeee as I am totally British.
I leave the house and more importantly Jackie and Lisbon in the more than capable hands of my very good friend Beth Hart from Rhode Island. She loves the dogs like I do however we all know that Lisbon can be a tinker now and again so fingers crossed that she is in a mellow mood while I am away! Beth has the names and numbers of all the people Lisbon likes to go and see when having a wander around Ambergris Caye, D and E's ice cream parlour being number one on the list! Bless that dog she and I are so alike, and as Laurie said one day the apple doesn't fall far from the tree eh!
I will miss them and my life here in SP but am looking forward to having some adventures along the way of my long overdue visit to the States. I will blogging as I go and keeping you all up to date, TTFN.

Cindy making sure that I am leaving and how bloody happy does she look! Bless her miss that tinker already and know she will ne kidnapping this!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Where in Michigan will you be going? Dan and I are leaving Saturday for 5 days in Michigan - maybe we can get together if you are somewhere in our vicinity

tacogirl said...

Have a great trip

Boydies Belize Blog said...

Kathy I think I am going to be somewhere near Langsing I will let you know nearer the time