Sunday, September 28, 2008

A quick gloat from the brocoli master

Hello all, Cindy here. I'm sitting at Banyan Bay preparing all my little information packs for yesterday's arrivals. Then I suddenly remembered that it's Sunday, which means "weigh-in" day! Even though Sharon is away eating cream cakes and drinking wine I thought I had better do my duty by standing on the scales - whoopee! I am at 65% of my total target - nearly back on track. Another week of soda water and brocoli and I should be way ahead of Sharon.
However, even though people are giving me reports of cake eating and wine drinking, I have a paranoid little voice in the back of my mind saying "it's not true, Sharon is just pretending to eat all this stuff". So I stepped up the aerobics just in case.

1 comment:

Boydies Belize Blog said...

Hello my little brocoli floret have no fears about me not eating belivev me I tell no lies. I am the queen of cake!